An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Outbound Call Operator to work for a UK leading Energy and Utilities Company on Thames Water projects based in Stratford.
We employ teams of SHVAs to deliver home energy efficiency visits across London for Thames Water. Our current requirements are for a number of plumbers to work on a long term project linked to Thames Water – Saving Water and Water Efficiency across all London Boroughs, to carry out wastage repairs to internal appliances such as taps, toilets, valves and overflows in domestic properties and business premises.
You will be making outbound calls to Thames Water customers with the intention of booking in free Smart Water visits for our fleet of Plumbers and Wastage Repair Engineers to attend
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience taking inbound/outbound customer calls
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Experience in working in an office environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer care skills