Senior Electrical Engineer - Building Services
One of my most prestigious clients is looking for an ambitious and motivated Senior Electrical Engineer to join their ever growing team.
This role ideal for an engineer who is keen for a 360 experience working on bespoke projects within the Building Service Industry.
• Approve detailed design information and calculations submitted by the Engineers and
• Ensure design information conforms to the Project Management Plan
• Witness and accept the testing and commissioning procedures for the project plant equipment
• Liaise with internal and external Design Team, Client and Contractors as appropriate
• Undertake the control of all production aspects of the projects in the office
• Obtain the necessary information both internally and externally from Architects, Quantity
Surveyors and Design Consultants for the design to proceed
• Ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory obligations
• Make submissions to the statutory authorities and obtain approvals as necessary
• Ensure the design team is kept fully informed of all technical and other information necessary for
the duration of the project
• Undertake Designer’s Risk Assessments as required under the CDM Regulations at the
• Produce all design information as outlined in the Project Management Plan and the design
• Carry out ordination co-engineer role on projects as required
• Ensure that all calculations are prepared and signed off in accordance with the requirements of
the Design Management Plan, relevant Standards and Codes of Practice
• Compile design reports, specifications, drawings and any other Contract Documents required,
and ensure that these are approved by the Principal Engineer / Project Director
• Liaise with the internal and external design team, contractors and sub-contractors as appropriate
• Attend progress, design team and co-ordinator meetings
• Carry out site inspections to verify that the installation is in accordance with the design
• Witness commissioning procedures
• Inspect and prepare a list of defects and works outstanding
• Review and comment on the operating maintenance drawings to manuals and ensure
compliance with the project
• Ensure all relevant certificates are in place
• Liaise with the Principal Designer and Principal Contractor to assist in the completion of the health and Safety file.
If this sounds like something of interest then we are keen to speak with you, please apply within!
Please note, due to a high volume of applications we are not always able to reply to all applications, if you have not received a reply within two weeks, we thank you for your application but unfortunately at this time you have been unsuccessful for the specific role advertised.