Junior Electrical Engineer - Building Services
One of my most prestigious clients is looking for an ambitious and motivated Junior Electrical Engineer to join their ever growing team.
This role is ideal for an engineer who is keen to take their career to the next level with a huge amount of progression.
Produce detailed design calculations and preparation of design drawings, specifications
• Assist in the practical training of Graduate and Technician Engineers
• Receive brief from Principal Engineer with regard to initial design information
• Undertake the control of designated production aspects of the project
• Obtain necessary information from senior engineers for the design to proceed
• Inform the design team of all relevant technical and other information
• Produce all design information as outlined in the Project Management Plan and the
design philosophy as agreed with the senior engineer
• Ensure that all calculations and drawings have been properly checked and signed off by
a senior engineer in accordance with the procedures set out in the Project Management
Plan, relevant Standards and Codes of Practice
• Liaise with internal and external Design Team, Client and Contractors as appropriate
• In conjunction with senior engineers, assemble all calculations, drawings,
correspondence and other project documents
• Assist Junior staff in developing their technical skills and knowledge
• Assist in the management of workload for junior staff
• Direct technicians in preparation of design information
• Complete timesheets on a weekly basis allocating time correctly against work stages
• Work within financial and programme constraints
• Gain knowledge and understanding of fee proposal preparation
• Contribute and provide information for fee proposals
• Consider financial implications in producing design options
If this sounds like something of interest then we are keen to speak with you, please apply within!
Please note, due to a high volume of applications we are not always able to reply to all applications, if you have not received a reply within two weeks, we thank you for your application but unfortunately at this time you have been unsuccessful for the specific role advertised.