HR Business Partner
Competitive Salary, Bonus, Excellent Benefits
Fancy working with an organization that’s the leading food wholesalers in the UK and are the catering and food suppliers of choice for thousands of businesses in the catering industry?
We are looking for a talented individual to join our office in Portbury, Bristol as a HR Business Partner.
This role offers a real opportunity to partner managers as their trusted Business Partner from day one, providing HR support, coaching and development in order to empower managers to provide a high level service. This role will provide the flexibility and autonomy of getting to the heart of people issues & working to develop fit for purpose solutions with a continuous improvement mentality.
You will be responsible for:
- Support the successful execution of the HR strategy across the factory site.
- Be a key point of contact for any employee relations issues that arise supporting the site to ensure the appropriate resolution it achieved in a timely manner.
- Ensure our performance and talent management activities are understood, embedded and delivered, supporting our people and the factory to deliver against the business’s goals.
- Be a key driver in upskilling our line managers’ capability specifically around our people’s development enabling everybody to be the very best that they can be.
- Work as part of cross functional team to develop our HR practices and processes
What Will Make You Successful?
- CIPD Qualified
- Your career so far will demonstrate a track record within operational HR with a strong knowledge of Core HR processes (performance management, talent management, recruitment & resourcing, employee relations, organisational change).
- You’ll need to be able to have a proven track record of working within an HR role delivering tangible outcomes that make a real difference to the business.
- Manufacturing environment (Desirable)
To find out more please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560