A new opportunity has become available to work within a leading food wholesalers company that are the catering and food suppliers of choice for thousands of businesses in the catering industry.
You will develop and deliver the key HR objectives These goals will be achieved through effective coaching, leading by example and robustly managing KPI performance. The HR Manager is the expert for all aspects of HR such as resourcing, L&D, ER, engagement, communication, OH, reward and recognition and responsible for effectively leading their HR team.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Works in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team to support the delivery of the business plan
- Lead the development and delivery the HR People Plan
- Consistent delivery of HR key performance indicators
- Proactively coaches HR team to ensure the provision of a value adding HR service
- Ensures that HR best practice is continuously identified and shared across the network.
- Ensure accurate, timely and relevant HR information is available to enable more effective decision making
- Ensures robust development and succession plans are in place through delivery of Premier Foods talent and performance management processes.
Knowledge & specific skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- CIPD Qualified level 7
- Experience of working in a unionised environment and of leading TU negotiations, pay awards & T&Cs reviews
- Effective relationship building with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- People Management
- Leading Training and Development programme at operator level
- £45,000 pa + Car allowance.
- Portbury, Bristol
- Driving License
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia Jarrett on 0117 917 4560