£40,000 - £45,000 + car allowance
Contact Helen Phillips
We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated Project Manager to join a busy project team based from their office near to Yeovil, covering sites around the area.
You will be responsible for delivering various construction and refurbishment projects across the site and surrounding sites covering mechanical, electrical and build projects.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Delivering multiple projects to time, quality, specification and budget.
- Health and safety on site and across the projects
- Manage and monitor the sub-contractors (mechanical, Electrical, Trade etc.)
- Ensure the sub-contractors are performing and delivering the project work
- Complete weekly assurance audits on active Supply Chain Projects
- Monthly reports
- Financial management
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Responsible for managing costs and budgets
- Attend meetings
- Be the point of contact for the client and stakeholders
- All other duties as reasonably required
You must have a proven working background as a Project Manager working within the construction, building services etc. environment and be suitable qualified in a trade (mechanical, electrical, trades etc.) – ideally HND, HNC or equivalent working experience.
You must have experience managing multiple projects and managing / auditing supply chain.
Health and Safety training, (e.g. SMSTS).
Good working knowledge of CDM regulations.
NEC3 contract requirements
A full UK Driving Licence as travel to sites is required.
Management experience – both direct teams and sub-contractors