A new opportunity as become available to work within the Finance Operations team to provide support on the sales side for Manufacturing, as well as general support for Manufacturing.
- The majority of manufacturing sales are intra/inter company. These invoices are paid electronical and can fail for various reasons. To investigate & resolve these issues.
- Deal with Sales Planners queries for credit notes, new/amendments to customer accounts and clear blocked sales orders.
- Liaise with Credit Control to provide information they require in order to resolve overdues for external customers.
- Prepare weekly debtors reports for external customers with comments.
- Prepare goods awaiting despatch reports. Hold meetings with Sales Planners to ensure they action items in a timely manner.
- Prepare & issue reports detailing components & operations not booked to production orders. Proactively liaise with Material Controllers/ Production Supervisors to ensure they resolve issues.
- Prepare the monthly finance reporting pack for Manufacturing.
- Prepare KPI report for Manufacturing reporting to Freight & Products.
- Prepare various month end reports on inventory, overheads and orderbook.
- Prepare various month end journals.
Measures for Success:
- The individual is seen as a key & proactive member of the Operations Finance team
- Attention to detail required
- Work is accurate, on time & meaningful
- AAT part qualified or qualified
- Confident communicator
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (pivot tables, vlookups) an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Proactive problem solving nature
- Able to work alone as well as part of a team
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560