We are seeking a good all-round comms officer who can hit the ground running. We chiefly need support with our internal communications, including sensitive messaging for colleagues. Any experience of change management is welcome.
- Develop and co-ordinate communication, engagement and marketing strategies and policies.
- Manage the approach to communications and be a key lead in a particular area or service, ensuring that information is disseminated effectively and that staff access to information is increased.
- Manage and develop the way in which internal and external customers access information through the intranet, Dorset for You website and other electronic means.
- Creativity and innovation are essential to the role and need to be exercised within general guidelines.
- Deal with situations where the content and outcome are not straightforward or well established, with some authority in the provision of the service.
- Work with programmes and agreed objectives but with discretion to adapt/amend alternatives when making decisions.
- Proven ability to use ICT.
- Detailed knowledge of best practice in marketing in information services.
- Demonstrate knowledge of external website/intranet usability criteria.
- 17.65 per hour
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560 as soon as possible