Job Title: Mobile Repair Technician - Electrical
Job ID: 764837
Our client, a leading FM company, are looking for an electrical bias mobile technician to work on a large contract in London. It is the responsibility of the Mobile Repair Technician to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner. Generally reporting to the Facilities Manager or Principle Engineer, the role will involve pro-actively managing planned and reactive work orders and liaising with the Customer Support Centre to close out work orders and enable effective communications into the team and the Customer.
• Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
• Pro-actively use the Maximo CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
• Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
• Comply with the systems established to support the operational needs of the Account to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
• Pro-actively manage feedback of information back into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
• JIB Card desired
• 17th/18th edition and Test and Inspection
• PASMA/MEWP desired
• Sentinel card desired
• Must be able to work on own initiative as it is a mobile role. Ideally knowledge of working within the rail sector is a plus.
On offer is a competitive salary up to £37k plus a great benefits package.
If you are interested, please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post