Job Title: Mobile Repair Technician - Mechanical/AC
Job ID: 764838
Our client, a leading FM company, are looking for a Mechanical/AC bias mobile technician to work on a large contract in London. Working days, Mon-Fri. Some overtime commitment to working a couple of weekends a year for maintaining clients head office facilities. The purpose of the role is to manage the clients air conditioning assets to include the management and completing of statutory and non-statutory PPM works. To compile and maintain asset register and ensure compliance to the relevant standards. To produce and maintain a suitable PPM planner and regime to cover all assets under their remit. Management and completion of reactive works where required. Upkeep of all service records.
• Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
• Pro-actively use the Maximo CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
• Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
• Comply with the systems established to support the operational needs of the Account to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
• Pro-actively manage feedback of information back into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
• F Gas, Safe Handler, C&G in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
• PTS desired
• PASMA or IPAF desired
• 5 years experience working in a mobile role across a multi site estate.
On offer is a competitive salary up to £38k plus a great benefits package.
If you are interested, please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post