Selective Group Recruitment is seeking a professional, self-motivated individual with proven production planning administration experience to join our client based in Aylesbury for the position of Production Planning Administrator.
Job role: Production Planning Administrator (12 month fixed term contract)
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
Holiday: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
Benefits: Pension scheme
- Assist with the maintenance of an effective and efficient production planning process in accordance with the Company Business Objectives and Targets.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Raise Works Orders for Sales demands as part of the weekly MRP run.
- Booking in of all Works Orders daily.
- Analysing data daily for the Planning Works Order KPI and update the spreadsheet.
- Review any shortages that will delay Sales shipment. Liaise with the Production Supervisors and notify the Sales Department with new delivery dates.
- Assist with changing stock parameters defaults when requested.
- Assist with the relocation of parts between warehouses when required.
- Check material availability for Stock Adjust Forms for authorisation.
- Maintain all relevant spreadsheets.
- Analyse and manage MPS/MRP system and ensure that any amendments are resolved in a timely manner.
- Expedite all components and assemblies in accordance with the specified requirements of the MRPII system.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- MRP Planning experience
- Worked within a manufacturing environment
- Strong administration skills/experience.
If you are interested and believe you have suitable skills and experience to be considered for this position then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.