Job Title: Multi Skilled Fabric Engineer
Job ID: 764867
Our client, a leading Facilities Management company in the UK, are looking to recruit x2 Fabric biased Multi Skilled Engineers at a healthcare site in Dudley.
You will join a large maintenance team, working on a long term healthcare contract, and will be responsible for building fabric reactive and PPM tasks. You will be working a 12 hour shift pattern, 6pm-6am, 4 on - 4 off.
• To carry out a host of maintenance duties as part of a new shift, with a major focus on building fabric.
• To maintain a large hospital site in line with SLA and KPI's
• To work as part of a large maintenance team in a fast paced environment.
• Working 12 hour shifts, 6pm-6am, 4 on, 4 off
• The successful candidate will need to pass a DBS prior to starting the role
• To Ensure all Preventative maintenance tasks are carried out in a timely fashion and to a high standard.
• To ensure all reactive works are attended to within SLA and resolved on first time attend.
• To work as part of the team to help others achieve their objectives.
• Window fitting Experience a formal qualification would be advantageous.
• Carpentry Experience a formal qualification would be advantageous.
• Multi skilled experience is essential on a hospital site would be advantageous
You must be self motivated and hard working, as well as willing to learn new skills.
What's on Offer?
o Salary up to £26k
o Opportunity to work on an exciting contract with real longevity
o Excellent training and development on offer
o No call out rota
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this position, please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post