The role will support a diverse and wide ranging portfolio of projects and programmes across the ‘Enterprise, Inward Investment and Trade’ service area of the Business and Skills Directorate. This will involve using a range of skills including call handling, administration, report preparation, database development and management, and event support, to ensure the smooth and effective delivery of activity.
- Managing internal and public enquiries by phone, email and face to face
- Meeting support including diary management, minutes, chairing and presenting
- Event management, including invites, set up and delivery
- Providing administrative support for a fast-paced and innovative projects and programmes
- Developing documents and presentations in a range of styles and formats
- Database support including system administration, audit and analysis of data.
- Customer service experience and excellent phone manner
- Creating reports and data entry
- Administration and IT (Outlook, word, Excel)
- The working hours will be 8:30am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am-4pm Friday however we would consider part time hours Monday – Friday as long as the core hours of 9:30am – 2:30pm were covered.
- £11.50 - £12.50 per hour
- 2 month temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560