Interim Tax Accountant – Hertfordshire
Immediate starts available
£300 per day (Limited rate)
Contact Maxine Cadwallader; Fusion People Solent Office
Fusion People are looking for an experienced tax accountant for a contract role in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
£300 per day (Limited), working 7.5 hours per day
Working for a leading construction company within their in-house tax team. Key responsibilities with this role are:
- Help tax assistant review the quarterly VAT returns for the UK group. Ensuring timely submissions and payments.
- Provide VAT advice on a wide range of construction issues mainly coming out of the VAT return preparation.
- Review PSA returns for the UK group. Help train the tax assistant to help with the review.
- Review loan account interest calculations for inclusion within the yearly P11ds as prepared by the Global Mobility team.
- Assistance with SMART fuel monthly and yearly calculations
- Assistance with transfer pricing documentation and compliance
- Quarterly / Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for tax accounts, specifically corporation tax and RDEC
Successful tax accountant will be required to have organisational skills, excellent Excel skills and attention to detail. ACA/ACCA and CTA desirable with good communications and writing skills
Please apply with CV or contact Maxine Cadwallader for more information