My client based in West London is looking for a professional Project Manager to join their expanding team to work on exciting high profile pharmaceutical projects. This is a permanent role and there is a salary on offer between £42K - £52K + package.
Responsibility for supporting managers across our Environment business line working on consultancy projects within the Chemical and Pharmaceutical sector focusing on achieving service excellence and positive outcomes for our clients; showing high levels of technical capability, sound commercial knowledge and a good understanding of the key drivers or cost and value; capturing and sharing knowledge and driving innovation in service. Successful candidates will be presented with a great opportunity for career progression whilst at the same time being exposed to cross sector experience.
Join the team and you will work alongside professionals from a mix of backgrounds, including design, architecture, town planning and construction, all committed to delivering for clients. You will be given roles that let your play to your strengths and will get the support you need to flourish professionally
- Undertake day to day delivery of projects, Mechanical/Electrical biased.
- Manage design teams
- Undertake contact administration
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc.
- Maintain a robust document management system
- Produce of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
- Monitor and report on the contractors progress against the contract programme
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in compliance with the contract
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering large scale projects within a Mechanical/Electrical environment.
- Professional qualification of appropriate level
- Ability to interface with clients
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Experience of producing reports on a monthly basis relating to project deliverables
- Pro-active approach - able to identify areas of need and to manage outputs
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ideally experience of programme interpretation and client reporting