Senior Brand Experience & Events Manager
A new opportunity has become available to act as a strategic lead on the conferences & events strategy, delivering an industry leading programme of brand experiences in support of the wider marketing strategy and business plan goals.
You will develop and manage the organizations overall brand experience to ensure the optimum planning, commissioning, deployment and execution of the creative output.
The role will develop the overarching brand strategy and visual identity guidelines, ensuring the brand and message is appropriately represented across relevant channels and endorsed properties, providing expert advice and production of branded visual assets, collateral and promotional material across all on and off-line channels.
The role will further support the brand through the provision of a creative services solution for the organisation, managing and commissioning agency selection, creative delivery and in-house graphic design resource.
- Deputise for the Marketing Director, representing the Marketing Team across the organisation when required.
- Develop new, innovative concepts for RSSB conferences, events and exhibitions, using audience insight and the strategic intents in the annual business plan to create relevant and compelling programmes that attract new delegates to the RSSB’s offerings, challenging and enhancing the accepted portfolio of traditional events.
- Take personal ownership of high level, high profile internationally-renowned events which RSSB hosts, ensuring they deliver the project objectives, and enhance the reputation of RSSB (and/or its sub-brands). Ensure mitigations are in place to manage brand reputation risks associated with these events
- Act as the specialist lead in the design, production and implementation of an annual conferences and events programme.
- Able to balance the logistical complexity of events management with the understanding of audience insight in the creation of customer centric events solutions.
- Able to determine and schedule the required level of resource required to deliver the annual brand experience and events plan.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skill up to senior level, across multiple internal and external stakeholders, with the ability to constructively challenge accepted solutions, drive change or establish a new strategy.
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia Jarrett on 0117 917 4560