This is a new developing role within the Development Service Unit with the newly formed organization working across Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole areas.
Within this role you will be key in leading the engagement strategy for public and private sector partners for the area’s Smart City programme.
- To manage all strategic partners involved in the Dorset LEP funded, Lansdowne Digital Infrastructure Project and the £1m Dorset LEP funded, Smart City Digital Network Project by March 2021
- To lead on the development and execution of an engagement strategy for Smart City Open Data projects
- To ensure that all partners collectively work together to maximise the benefits and outcomes from the projects.
The key responsibilities are
- Management and oversight of the public-sector and private partners involved in Lansdowne Digital Infrastructure Project and Smart City Digital Network Project including but not limited to Dorset Clinical Commissioning Group, Public Health Dorset and Dorset Police.
- To lead on identifying new public-sector partners that will enable the key outcomes of the Lansdowne Digital Infrastructure Project and Smart City Digital Network Project including but not limited to South West Ambulance Trust, Dorset & Wiltshire Fire & Rescue.
- To lead on developing a cross sector business engagement strategy for participation in Smart City open data and 5G projects, focusing on LEP priority areas: Creative & Digital; Agri-Tech, Financial & Professional Services and Advanced Manufacturing.
- To lead on developing a community engagement strategy that enables citizen data sharing and citizen participation in Smart City open data and 5G projects.
- To work across BCP business units to further develop the Internet of Things (IoT) and 5G projects, enabling open data for use in Smart City Open Data projects.
- To work closely with Future Cities Data & Systems Analyst in delivering the data workstream outcomes within the Smart City Digital Network Programme.
- Degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Experience of successful partnership working with major public and private sector
- Formal professional qualification e.g. Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Project Management Experience
- Experience of working in a digital transformation environment
- Experience of managing creative campaigns from ideation to execution
- Experience of working effectively across multiple business units and dotted reporting lines
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia Jarrett on 0117 917 4560