Employee Relations Advisor
£155 - £200 a day Ltd / Umbrella
Based in Hillingdon, Middlesex
Urgently looking for an ER Advisor to start ASAP!
The role will involve dealing with all Employee Relations issues and casework, management information and other ad hoc support as required to ensure that the HR Business Partner Team successfully delivers an outstanding service to Employees and Management Teams within their designated business areas.
The role will also involve:
Providing first line expert HR ER advice and support on a range of employment issues including:
- Change management, redundancy situations and redeployment;
- Sickness absence management including occupational health referrals and supporting ill-health retirements;
- Supporting Managers with performance matters such as appraisals, disciplinarians, probationary reviews, grievances, issues relating to bullying and harassment or dignity at work;
- Any other general ER policy or procedural matters as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in an Employee Relations Advisor role or similar
- Experience of Employee relations, Disciplinary Experience and Grievance experience.
- Experience of and confidence in providing advice and guidance to all levels of staff on ER related matters and supporting Managers to resolve casework within reasonable timescales.
- Experience of developing or contributing towards employment policies and procedures, or delivering any associated training.
- Relevant HR experience gained, preferably gained in a complex organisation with multiple sites.
- Fully IT literate
Up to £160 a day PAYE / £209 LTD