Finance Business Partner
As a Finance Business Partner you will provide both assurance and challenge to the L&P Area Delivery Managers, and their team, in relation to the financial elements of their project plan, value for money and corporate governance.
About the role:
- Develop, implement and monitor the financial policies, operational procedures and performance measures to assure the completeness, integrity and accuracy of financial data and the ready availability of financial information, which complies with FReM and IFRS and facilitates clear reporting and management and audit scrutiny.
- Manage the production of the Financial Statements and the submission of financial information for the DfT group consolidation; ensure internal and external financial reporting obligations are delivered on time and to the required standard and manage the engagement with the business.
- Manage working relationships with key external stakeholders to ensure that their needs are understood and satisfied and to secure access to resources and information needed by HS2 Finance.
- Experience of business planning and forecasting experience within a project environment.
- Ability to interpret project information and determine appropriate International Financial Reporting Standards accounting treatment.
- Qualified financial accountant, with a recognised body, with post qualification experience
- Experience of implementing, enhancing and maintaining an effective financial control environment
- Knowledge of accounting systems and the understanding how to develop and manage off-system analyses and records (e.g. spreadsheets).
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560