Solicitor/Barrister Procurement and contracts
Long term contract
9-5 ( Monday to Friday)
Pay rate £32.34
job purpose: My client are currently recruiting for Barrister who specializes in Procurement and contracts. To undertake a range of legal work in connection with the work of the team and to provide general legal advice to all client departments of the business. To assist Legal Services in maintaining the provision of an effective and efficient Legal Service to the County Council. To assist County Legal Services in maintaining the provision of an effective and efficient legal service to the County Council in compliance with the LEXCEL Office Procedures Manual formulated in accordance with the Law Society’s Practice Management Standards.
- General contractual issues (such as early termination, interpretation of clauses)
- Particular focus on construction law related matters
- EU procurement law and state aid
- Tendering process and documentation (Both pre-Process and process problem-Solving)
- local authority agencies and partnering arrangements including interface with other agencies (E.G. Health authorities)
• To be a qualified Solicitor of Barrister
• Excellent knowledge of the specialist legal areas above
• The stamina to work as part of a dynamic team in a fast paced environment
• The skills to be an adaptable employee that can work to tight deadlines.
if you are interested in the role please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560