£390 - £450 a day LTD
Contact Helen Phillips
Urgently looking for a QS to start a contract role in Sittingbourne, Kent!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Advise and prepare terms and conditions for sub-contractors.
- Ensure sub-contractors and suppliers have submitted compliant quotations/enquiries within the timescale required.
- Manage all commercial duties through to hand over
- Produce monthly project financial and forecast to complete reports for analysis in conjunction with the finance team and Commercial Manager.
- All other QS duties as reasonably required
You must be an experienced Quantity Surveyor who holds relevant QWS qualification (Degree, HNC, HND etc.). Experience within engineering, construction or similar.
You must have:
- Divisional P& L Finance, Budgeting and contracts costing
- Contract law
- Previous experience in a Finance/Quantity Surveying role
- Contract experience, preparing valuations and claims for clients and subcontractors
- Sub Contract Management
- Cost / value reconciliation
Apply now if your available to start a new contact!