Senior SHEQ Manager (Rail Bias) – London
Up to £80k salary
Contact Maxine Cadwallader; Fusion People Solent Office
Fusion People have an excellent opportunity for a Senior SHEQ Manager based in London
This position is joining a large multi services company who work on commercial and rail projects throughout London and the UK. You will be based in the London office working above the health and safety team.
You will be required to have a proven track record and experience working in a similar role covering rail projects.
Salary up to £80k dependant on experience
For this role you will be overseeing all aspects of company health and safety including management of staff and works down to site level. This will include:
- Developing health and safety in the workplace in line with current and new legal requirements
- Prepare and enforce processes policies to establish a good level of health and safety within the office and site
- Supervise and coordinates work systems to ensure that the company meet the highest quality standards and that the working conditions of the company are favourable and safe.
- Responsible for leading and monitoring health and safety strategy, business objectives and performance measures
- Undertake management reviews and evaluate H&S documents
The successful SHEQ manager will have:
- Good working knowledge of health and safety management and compliance management processes
- Knowledge and experience or rail and commercial industries
- Excellent communication and organisations skills
- Health and safety qualifications (NEBOSH etc)