Site Facilities Manager
Based Woolwich, London
£45,000 - £50,000 + car or car allowance
Contact Helen Phillips
We have an excellent opportunity for a Site Facilities Manager to join a market leading FM company! Based from their prestigious offices in Woolwich working on their FM, Maintenance new works contract!
This is a key role where you will manage the team and supply chain, ensuring they are performing and maintaining motivation. You will be ensuring all worked are carried out to achieve KPIs. You will be the point of contact on site for the client and the contractors, developing and maintaining excellent working relationships.
Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the service delivery of their maintenance, repairs and additional works
- Ensure all documentation is up to date and maintained
- Ensure all works are carried out to current standards, H&E, time and budget
- Ensure value for money
- Manage costs and budgets
- Monitor and review supply chain performance
- Ensure all KPIs are met
- Agree scope of works
- Attend meetings and produce reports on work progress as required
- All other duties as reasonably required
You must have experience within his role or similar (Senior FM, Site FM, Manager etc.) within a construction, facilities management, maintenance etc. environment. You will be qualified (Degree, HNC, HND, C&G etc.) in either Mechanical . Electrical or Building / Civil or similar discipline.
You must have experience of
- Managing teams and contractors to achieve KPIS
- Managing estate management tasks
- Client management
- Budget and cost management
- CDM Knowledge
- Agreeing scope of works
Apply now detailing your relevant experience!