Senior Project Manager - Highways
We’re seeking an accomplished Senior Project Manager required to work in the UK Infrastructure Sector delivering key projects focused on infrastructure relating to Roads, Highways, Sewage, Public Open Spaces, etc.
Our client is looking for experienced candidates who can manage infrastructure projects (predominantly utilising NEC contracts), lead project teams in the delivery of client requirements from inception to completion, represent the company in a professional and diligent manner - meeting, negotiating and corresponding with their clients to form a strong working relationship - whilst ensuring consistency of service delivery and identifying opportunities for developing the quality and profitability of the company business. Other responsibilities will include
- Ensuring that control procedures are in place and adhered to in all areas of the business
- Assisting in the production of accurate and timely management information.
- Contributing to best practice and continuous improvement within delivery teams.
- Strong track record in Project Management and Contract Administration.
- High level of knowledge and proven experience of managing infrastructure in particular to residential developments.
- Knowledge of fundamental PM systems and procedures in the construction industry.
- In depth knowledge of various construction processes.
- A forward-thinking approach to the management of clients and projects
- Ability to deliver quality outcomes under time pressures.
- Demonstrable experience and working knowledge of NEC forms of contract.
- Qualified to degree level.
- Ideally Chartered status, but not essential.
Our client is a world scale natural and built asset design and consultancy firm delivering exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of engineering, project and management services. They employ talented and passionate people and combine unique capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, delivering deep market sector insights and integrating health, safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe.