Land Access Manager
As a Land Access Manager you will be required to engage with landowners and land agents to secure timely access to land to enable survey activities to proceed in accordance with the wider Hybrid Bill and Construction programmes.
- Formal instruction and coordination of the activities supply chain to ensure access to land is secured in time for survey activity (for ecological, noise, environmental and ground investigation assessments) to proceed in accordance with agreed programmes;
- Manage access requests for key technical stakeholders (e.g. Network Rail, Environmental Agency, Canal & River Trust and Highways England), utilities); provide single point of contact across HS2 for access to land owned by key technical stakeholders to ensure access requests are coordinated, costs managed, and disruption to stakeholders kept to a minimum;
- Manage and reconcile the Environmental and Ground Investigation survey scope datasets to ensure that landowners are provided with accurate information via the supply chain, to assist in securing agreement.
- Professional membership of relevant institution (RICS, CAAV, RTPI, APM, etc.)
- Experience of engaging with landowners over access to land for surveys and investigations
- Experience of assessing claims for loss (crop loss, reinstatement)
- Experience of compiling and analysing data using Excel (or equivalent), GIS and database reporting tools experience of managing external supplier.
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560