Land Assembly Assistant
As a Land Assembly Assistant at HS2 you will be required to undertake activities within the wider Land & Property team and working with our supply chain to implement the land powers in the High Speed Rail Act to ensure entry to land is take in accordance with the construction programme
- Lead workshops comprising HS2 and supply chain representatives to ensure the requirement for land, whether temporary or permanent, are prepared and approved through formal governance;
- Verify existence of undertakings and assurances in relation to advance notice of compulsory purchase and entry;
- Manage the day to day activities and assure data deliveries from the supply chain;
- Prepare possession and acquisition notices for approval;
- Approve notices for entry to land for survey purposes;
- Improve efficiency of processes and supply chain performance;
- Maintain a register of all notices prepared, served and returned.
- Experience of land referencing and assembly.
- Experience of compiling and analysing data using Excel (or equivalent), GIS and database reporting tools.
- Experience of operating within a project/programme environment.
- Data management skills, including land referencing data recording, analysis and assurance.
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560