Library And Information Assistant (Customer Services/Call Centre 1)
Pay rate: £11.08
21 hours a week
My client are currently recruiting for a library and information assistant to work 21 hours on a part time basis, main purpose of the role will be to take payments for the council services as required, including supporting customers to use electronic and kiosk payment methods .candidate will also need to deliver a high level of customer service to everyone in the community including vulnerable people and those with diverse needs.
- To deal with customer enquiries by telephone, electronically, post or face to face.
- Establish the reason for service requests, record and refer in accordance with procedures and instructions.
- To be enthusiastic, positive and flexible in approaching the variety of tasks and work patterns to meet customer demand.
- To assist with the maintenance, re-shelving and presentation of stock
- To promote the Library and Information Service to all members of the community ensuring equal access to services.
If you require any further information on this role please call me back on 0117 917 4560 and just ask for Courtleigh.