We are looking for exceptional and motivated people to join the Resettlement Team. The Resettlement Officers work across a range of specialist areas, statutory agencies and local communities to provide advice and support to help resolve homelessness.
The role will be challenging and fast paced with the successful applicants providing a proactive and efficient service in homelessness.
- To assist homeless households residing in temporary placements and supported units to secure appropriate settled accommodation.
- To liaise with other housing providers, partners and landlords/agents to secure a steady supply of good quality accommodation available to those in temporary or supported placements.
- To assist in the development of ongoing competitive initiatives to attract new landlords and retain existing landlords/agents.
- To evolve a well-developed tenant and landlord service to residents of Bournemouth Borough Council.
- To assist households at risk of homelessness with finding accommodation in order to prevent them becoming homeless.
- To manage the day to day throughput of applicants through temporary accommodation, including sign up’s housing benefit applications and any other related paperwork.
- £15.38 per hour
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560