Job Title: Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer - Static
Job ID: 765015
Our client, an award winning FM company, are looking for an electrical bias maintenance engineer to work at a large distribution centre in Andover.
As part of the facilities management team you will deliver an effective and quality maintenance service at a Distribution Centre; through completing all planned and reactive FM related tasks in a compliant manner, making sure downtime is kept to a minimum. You will ensure that the site is statutory compliant and accurate records are kept up to date, as well as maintaining a high standard of work by following safe working practices.
The call out rota is in 1 in 4.
• Perform planned preventative maintenance tasks in line with the computerised maintenance system
• Continually provide reactive support when required, to a high standard and within given timescales
• Work proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with the Facilities Manager, providing regular updates on task status
• Hosting and control of contractors in line with site operating procedures
• Comply and report any Health & Safety issues
• Develop detailed knowledge and understanding of the specific site requirements
• Be available when on call to ensure effective response and resolution to satisfy customer needs
• A recognised apprenticeship or qualification; either mechanical and or electrical with a multi-skilled appreciation being an advantage
• Technical skills relating to joinery, tiling, general fabric maintenance, installation, decorating, basic plumbing, painting and civils
• Previous experience in a facilities management role, ideally in a distribution centre environment
• Salary up to £31,929
• Annual bonus scheme
• Pension up to 6% matched
• 33 days annual leave inclusive on bank holidays
• Excellent training and development opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post