Resourcing Business Partner
You will partner with the business to provide in-house expertise in recruitment and selection, effectively running campaigns, providing advice and guidance to internal stakeholders and ensuring the candidate journey. The Resourcing Business Partner will manage campaigns often of a unique and technical nature requiring knowledge of details and bespoke talent acquisition strategies. A key part of the role will also involve managing supplier relationships, in particular with the MSP and ATS provider.
• Deliver a high quality and timely end-to-end in-house resourcing service, ensuring internal and external stakeholder relationships are well managed.
• Manage the fulfilment of individual vacancies effectively in an open and consistent manner and one which promotes the RSSB recruitment brand.
• Provide advice on job descriptions and support job evaluations.
• Provide advice, support and guidance to internal stakeholders on all aspect of recruitment and selection and take a lead role in developing effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and effectively balancing their needs.
Skills and Experience
Proven in-house recruitment experience with the ability to confidently make robust decisions and provide advice and guidance to stakeholders at all levels
• Strong working knowledge and experience of direct sourcing methodologies and tools including writing adverts, agreeing advertising media, and using LinkedIn recruiter etc.
• Substantial experience of using Applicant Tracking Systems
• Substantial experience of managing multiple end-to-end recruitment campaigns at all levels.
• Experience of managing candidates e.g. salary discussions, tele-phone interviews
• Good evidence of being able to manage upwards and the ability to drive forward campaigns
• Selection – experience of selection methodologies including developing in-house materials and buying off the shelf and providing advice on interview questions and selection outcomes.
- 3 Month Contract
- £350 a day
- Finsbury, London
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560