Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator - 3 month FTC
Job ID: 765028
Hourly rate up to £13 per hour.
Start date: Monday 24th June
Our client, an award winning FM company, have a requirement for a Supply Chain Coordinator to work ona 3 month contract out of their office in Upminster.
Process orders and deliver the correct items within a suitable timescale that meets the requirements of both the business and its customers and support the Supply Chain Category Manager to manage subcontractor and supplier performance.
• Raise orders to the correct part or service at the best price and within a suitable timescale that meets the requirements of both the business and its customers, ensuring accuracy of delivery dates and attendance
• Accurately updating purchase order records to confirm timely receipt of goods or services
• Update system records to reflect ordering, receiving and shipping progress of products and subcontractor engagement on works order records
• Preparing quotations and submitting them for client approval
• Support subcontractors and suppliers in the correct use of Arcus processes and systems
• Prioritise workload according to the severity of the situation and procure parts to allow successful completion of works within the timescales
• Update all subcontractor and supplier documentation, data, files and reports in a timely and accurate manner
• Handle large volumes of information including validating information and quality assuring information to ensure accuracy
• An administrative background
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Minimum 5 GCSE’s, or equivalent, A – C grade to include English and Maths
• Ability to operate specialist software
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Good analytical skills and deadline driven
• Deliver tasks with a high degree of accuracy
• Team player but capable of working on own initiative to fully understand implications of changes and effective working methods
• Excellent organisational skills
• Outstanding customer service skills
If you are interested and available for Monday 24th June please apply now.
Share this post