Mechanical Project Engineer – based in Southampton
Salary £45-£50k pa DOE
Contact Maxine Cadwallader; Fusion People Solent Office
Fusion People are recruiting for a Mechanical Project Engineer for an excellent opportunity based in Southampton.
This position is working for a dynamic and growing part of one of the largest MEP contracts in the UK – they are looking for an enthusiastic Mechanical Project Engineer to join the existing teams across the South
Salary circa £45-£50k dependant on experience. Package includes car or car allowance with fuel card. This role ideally is to start on or before 01st August 2019
This position would be well suited to a working supervisor or engineer looking to take the next step forward. You will be working on projects covering from South Oxford to Bournemouth to Brighton on commercial projects. Project values up to £15milllion
- Day to day running of company supervisors and foremen on site, ensuring quality is upheld, works sections are completed and the work force is set to work
- Reviewing technical drawings and deliverables, charging the work force with delivering to these requirements and engineering solutions where required
- Leading the mechanical services on the project alongside the PM
- Signing off on the adding and subcontracting labour as required to suit the onsite tasks set and time scales given
- Completing and assisting with project progress reviews, attending internal and external meetings, managing client interfaces
For this role, we are looking for someone with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role and be a proven leader of a team of skilled operatives. You will be required to have commercial experience (school, hospitals offices etc) and hold relevant qualifications including mechanical certificates, IPAF/PASMA, SMSTS.
Please apply with up to date CV