If you’re looking for the next step in your administrative career, then we may have the perfect role for you. This role will offer you a high level of autonomy, variety and involvement in the business on the whole.
This dynamic and modern engineering company is looking for someone to come on board and revolutionise the day to day running of the office. This could be your time to shine and hone your already sterling administration skills: -
Your main responsibilities:
- You will be the first point of contact for all people visiting the site or calling in
- Managing the office resources - from the pens to the delivery companies
- Designing and managing databases in order to provide up to the minute reports on orders, as well as the production documentation and delivery notes
- Building relationships with clients and dealing with their queries
- Coordinating all Health and Safety, ISO and Quality processes
- Building brand exposure – coordinating all marketing tasks from ordering merchandise to updating the website.
You will need:
- A forward-thinking, can-do attitude. Bring your ideas!
- A strong and professional level of communicating – both in written and verbal.
- The ability to solve problems
- A solid all-rounded when it comes to Microsoft Office
- A willingness to learn new things and contribute positively to the business
Due to the location of this business you will need to hold a full, clean driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
- Great Salary
- Flexible working on request
- Personal development
- Onsite Parking
So, if you have the right skills and experience please apply now!