A bespoke luxury house builder are looking to recruit a Commercial Purchase Administrator to work from their office in Birmingham,West Midlands
To support the Site Management Teams and Quantity Surveyors by ensuring that the materials returns schedules are continuously updated in an accurate and timely manner.
Processing invoices in COINS workflow ensuring that MRS is updated, invoices match the order placed and the deliveries have been received.
As an experienced Commercial Purchase Administrator you will have day to day responsibilities as follows:
• Processing invoices and raising purchase orders in COINS.
• Receiving purchase order delivery notes, ensuring that these are inputted accurately on the MRS in a timely manner.
• Point of contact for some finance & order queries
• Support on procurement policy & procedures
• Support on ensuring the business adhere to wider St. Modwen procedures/Policies
• Support on process reviews to drive efficiency and compliance
• Promote and lives the values of St. Modwen
• Maintain knowledge and adhere to relevant Group Policies and Procedures, Legislation and Regulations.
• To develop and ensure safe working practices
A privately-owned property development company specialising in the construction of sustainable, high-quality bespoke residential dwellings. They are funded by a property company, and have the availability of substantial cash resources from internal funds which enables them to maximise the potential of a wide range of exciting residential development opportunities. The portfolio is currently valued in excess of £1bn and benefits from its geographical diversity across the UK, Germany and the USA.
It is likely you will have previously worked as either a Commercial Purchase Administrator or administrator in a similar house building environment.
• Administrative experience with strong organisational skills
• Experience in using COINS or similar system
• Be approachable and good at building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
• Have a professional approach to communicating with suppliers and vendors
• Experience of working towards deadlines with the ability to prioritise tasks
• Computer literate with Work and Excel at intermediate level
• An understanding of Construction business
If you feel that you have the correct skills for this role then please forward CV's to Adam Shaw on Email on the link provided
Share this post