Fusion People are currently recruiting an Openreach Fibre Splicer with OH/ UG Accreditation's for long term work around the North West paying Synthetic rates.
Key Duties :
• Operation of optical fibre splicer and production of accurate test results.
• Installation of optical fibre cable, bundles and blown fibre tubing using fibre-blowing equipment to required standards, including fault finding on existing network.
• Splicing and testing of external optical fibres to the end customer premise in line with time and quality standards.
• Typical work types include blowing fibre, FTTP, DSLAM splicing and spine. Ideal Candidate to have the following:
• Ability to produce, update and interpret records of daily work logs and data recordings
• Experience in a similar role
• Adhere to all Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental policies.
• Hold an up to date NRSWA Street works Card, CSCS Card.
• Experience working with design schematics, duct diagrams and works instructions
• Preferably hold existing Openreach accreditations or have previous Openreach experience.
• Preferred accreditation's: N4, N5, N9, A009, J001, N008, A3, A9.
• Undertaken IPAF training Salary is dependent on experience and at the suppliers discretion.
If you feel like you are suitable for this role and have the key qualifications then please feel free to send your CV/ Resume to Tyrrell Dore at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Link-In with him for everyday updates on https://lnkd.in/dx3RfTu
Share this post