Sales Support Administrator - Farnborough - 10 month contract
Selective Group Recruitment is seeking a professional, self-motivated individual with proven sales support administration experience to join our client based in Farnborough for the position of Sales Support Administrator.
Job role: Sales Support Administrator (10 month contract)
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
- Process requests received through the International Inbox, internal and external. Collaborate with International and teams from other markets placing UK as a market leader. Assist with the tender process, reporting and general enquiries.
- Data Gathering and Validation: Working with all associated teams, gather all necessary data and information from each business system, required to input into customer reports. Time should be taken to review, understand and validate the integrity of the data, proactively sharing any observations made. Data should then be collated, grouped together and presented through reports in a suitable format designed to enhance the customer experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide effective and efficient feedback and updates to both internal and external customers related to customer service activities.
- Ad-hoc: Assist the sales channels with document/presentation preparation & proposal writing
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- High level of numerical understanding and accuracy.
Educated to GCSE level C is essential including Maths and English.
- Previous experience in the Automotive or Financial Services industry is desirable.
- Previous sales administration experience.
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of all Microsoft packages, particularly Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
If you are interested and believe you have suitable skills and experience to be considered for this position then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.