Field Sales Specialist - UK South
Selective Group Recruitment is seeking a professional, self-motivated individual with a proven ability to lead and achieve objectives to join our UK client for the position of Field Sales Specialist, based in the south of the UK (ideally within commuting distance of Oxford), for technical capital equipment. This is a field based role, with the primary responsibilities for account management and direct sales within the south of the UK.
The successful candidate will possess a resilient and tenacious nature, and be a skilled persuasive communicator. This role will be suited to an individual with experience in a similar role.
Job role: Field Sales Specialist – UK South
Location: South of UK (commutable to Oxford base)
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience) + OTE
Holiday: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
Benefits: Pension scheme
• Identify key accounts and develop appropriate relationship to develop business
• Grow recapitalisation system sales in line with company objectives
• Develop multi system sales
• Use existing database to identify new potential sales in existing customers
• Identify new potential customers through proactive networking
• Proactively sell aftermarket products to all customers
• Gain knowledge of territory though liaison with engineering team
• Ability to identify and progress key sales opportunities through various methods of media communication
• Proven successful field based sales experience
• Good knowledge of engineering, sales and marketing
• Work experience with the capital equipment industry
· Strong commercial and sales skills with ability to communicate with customers at all levels
• Experience in negotiating
• Intermediate level excel skills
• Proven success in achieving targets and objectives
• Resilient, tenacious and proactive
If you are interested and believe you have suitable skills and experience to be considered for this position then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.