Location: Denton, Manchester
30 hours per week 08.00- 1600 Monday – Thursday.
My client are recruiting for a Business support staff in Denton. Commitment to excellence and offering maximum flexibility in providing full administrative support to the Senior Manager and the team of Managers across the full spectrum of secretarial and administrative functions.
• For all correspondence, reports and information: prepare, sort, maintain (both electronic and hard copy), copy and communicate as required. Draft responses to correspondence and brief manager.
• Ensure that all office facilities and consumables are provided and maintained in an organised manner.
• Ensuring that the management of general administration is coordinated on a daily basis to ensure that your office runs smoothly and all paperwork is kept accurately filed and stored resulting in a tidy office / environment.
• Determine and define work priorities, keeping your team informed, in order to maximise the use of you.
• Effectively plan, organise and where appropriate implement functions/ events/ conferences within budget
• Take minutes at meetings, transcribe and accurately present them back to the meeting, in particular identifying actions and bringing issues to the appropriate person’s attention.
• Identifying actions from previous meetings, in advance, and bringing it to the appropriate person's attention.
• Preparation and distribution of all papers, in advance of the meeting, so that all attendees are able to prepare and have the relevant paperwork so that the meeting runs smoothly.
Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration or equivalent desired
Relevant Experience: Minimum 2 years in senior administration / PA support role. Previous experience of similar role essential.
Need to be proficient in Word and PowerPoint.
If you would like more information please call Courtleigh 0117 917 4560.