Job title: Technical Officer (Asbestos)
Location of the job 45 Westminster Bridge Rd, South Bank, London SE1 7JB
Contract type: Temp– 3 months
Weekly hours: 35
Working hours and breaks: Mon-Fri 0900-1700
Pay rate per hour: £18.38 LTD
Will expenses be covered? – In line with company policy
- To develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support our customers.
- To assess clients’ needs to ensure effective service delivery.
- To advise and support our customers in resolving their queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed and proactive resolutions are identified.
- To update and maintain systems/ records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI’s are met.
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
- To follow Peabody Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure, as far as is practicable, your own safety and that of others in the workplace. You may be required to undertake specific Health and Safety roles such as Fire Warden or First Aider as part of your duties
- To produce KPI and action related to the asbestos re-inspection programme
- Assist the Asbestos Team in planning the Re-inspection programme, ensuring all abatement actions are passed to the appropriate contractors and monitoring completion dates.
- Review all surveys that are submitted and ensure that any urgent action is raised as works orders within the required timescales.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- practice is achieved across the organization
- Excellent (Advanced) Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience in a maintenance or asbestos role in a housing or related environment.
If you would like more information on the role please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560.