£40,000 - £45,000 + company car
Based in Northampton
Contact Helen Phillips
I am currently looking for an Operations Manager / Facilities Manager to start a permanent role for a leading FM company! Based inform their offices in Northampton you will take a lead on the delivery of hard and soft FM services across a portfolio of estates within your area.
Working with Management including Customer Services / Scheduling Managers, Catering Manager and the Grounds Maintenance Manager to deliver the responsibilities and activities on the contract, focussing predominantly on the critical areas of Hard FM and Asset Management, Soft FM, Operational Management and FM information and data management systems (CAFM).
The role will be required to undertake call out, on a rota basis, as part of the overall management of the contract.
Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Health and Safety
- Managing relationships with the customer
- Manage and lead staff
- Asset Management, undertaking property evaluation for condition, compliance, and maintenance plans etc.
- Commercial management, managing the budget, profit and loss
- Prepare and maintain maintenance plans for the properties within your area
- Plan the programme of works
- Deliver works within time, budget , Spec and H&S
- Data Management, ensuring all Hard and Soft FM data is up to date
- All other FM duties as required
You must have minimun5 years post qualification experience within this role or similar (Operations Manager, Facilities Manager, Maintenance Manager etc. or similar). Working on both hard and Soft FM for a multi operational sites. Experience carrying out this role on Schools would be an advantage.
You will be educated to Degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as Facilities Management, Engineering, M&E, Surveying etc. or similar discipline.
Experience in the following:
- PFI Contracts
- Property Assessments
- Health and Safety
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Legionella Assessment
- Fully IT literate
Ideally a member of a professional association (BIFM, CIBSE etc.).
A full Driving Licence is required.