Electrical Contracts Manager – London
£40-£50k pa plus package
Contact Maxine Cadwallader; Fusion People Solent Office
Fusion People are recruiting for an Electrical Contracts Manager for an excellent opportunity based London
Working for an electrical services company on social housing projects, you will be based in the South London office and covering works around London and the surrounding areas
Salary £40-£50k pa plus package (car or car allowance, laptop, mobile phone, private health care, pension scheme and 22 days annual leave)
Duties will include:
- Sound understanding of schedule of rates and NHF schedule of rates
- Initially managing social housing compliance and remedial work programs and responsive maintenance contracts.
- Manage labour allocations to contracts
- Technical knowledge and problem solving to aid engineers
- Procurement of materials for contracts
- Management of valuation process
- Reconciliation of valuation and payment
- P&L, financial control on each contract, ensuring maximum output and profit being made.
- Audit all incoming electrical certification for designated contracts to ensure compliance is met.
- Weekly site visits to ensure all H&S requirements are being met and standards of workmanship being upheld.
- Client meetings, monthly program meetings etc
- Quoting of smaller project works
- Manage a team of electrical engineers and dedicated Contracts Administrator.
The successful contracts manager will be require to have proven experience in a similar role and full electrical qualifications (including 2391 test and inspection)