Immediate opportunity to work within the Construction arm of an International Energy and Facilities Management Services company.
Responsible for the provision of a comprehensive and professional Human Resource service to the Region, supporting the MD and leadership team in delivering growth and making strategic and operational decisions to drive improved engagement and financial results.
Partner to the Regional Exec Board and member of the HR Senior Leadership Team setting strategy, plans and direction.
Supporting the Regional Exec Board in the creation of their People strategy, their delivery plans and business as usual objectives as a trusted advisor.
Assisting with and providing sound advice in relation to business change and people transformation across the Region and / or the Division and / or the BU.
Enhancing leadership and corresponding employee engagement across the Region, sharing good practice as appropriate.
Managing complex ER cases in conjunction with the HRD and legal team to successful conclusion.
Building effective L&D plans across the Region, including methodologies to enhance talent and succession planning, graduates and apprentice engagement.
Evaluating people performance across the Region in line with agreed KPIs, recommending and implementing actions to improve.
Managing department expenditure within agreed budget and business governance protocols and delegated levels of authority.
Coaching line managers in all people process to ensure best practice and employee engagement is enhanced
Continually reviewing the services provided to ensure they meet the needs of managers and employees.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
• Qualified CIPD member preferably Fellow
• Experience in a senior HR role managing a team
• Strong track-record as an HR generalist
• Thorough knowledge of UK employment legislation and best practice
• Demonstrable commercial acumen and credibility
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels
• Highly numerate with strong verbal reasoning skills
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines / with conflicting priorities
• Demonstrated practical approach to problem solving
Salary up to £65,000 + Car alloewance £6100 + 5% matched pension