Financial Management Systems Officer
Pay rate- £17.42
Long term contract
My client are currently recruiting for a role working as a Financial Management Systems Officer. To maintain the financial integrity of the business by administering and setting up changes within the existing finance and operational systems and ensuring interfaces between systems are operating effectively.
- To protect the Council against both financial and operational risk by ensuring financial management systems specification and setup can meet statutory and management requirements and that decisions made to support operational requirements do not compromise sound financial control.
- To ensure that the Council meets statutory financial requirements.
- To deliver the administration of access and authorisation rights of all users of the Council’s primary financial system as well as supplier setup, code setup and all other required setups within the system and assisting and training officers on the financial management systems.
- To support the delivery of improvements in performance as requested by key stakeholders and agreed by the Financial Management Systems Manager
- To support the alignment of financial systems across the Councils.
- AAT qualified or equivalent or relevant IT qualification desirable
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to either their own car or a pool car in order to undertake the duties of the role, unless other forms of transport are available and viable to perform the role.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in a Local Government finance environment
- Previous experience in working in a systems development/administration environment.
If you would like more information please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560 and ask for Courtleigh