Due to the ever-increasing SCADA T&C team size there is a requirement for a team administrator to assist the Lead Engineering Supervisor with administrative duties. These tasks are currently taking a large proportion of their time which has lead reduction in time available to undertake their main engineering role.
- The SCADA team administrator will be expected to work closely with the team management to:
- Ensure daily site shift reports are produced by all members of the site team.
- Ensure shift reports match timesheet and planned working locations and correct as required.
- Provide a weekly look ahead of work scheduled.
- Keep training and induction records up to date and chase site engineers as required.
- Monitor the availability of Test document against program requirements
- Ensure all test documentation is available to site engineers, and all returned documentation has been filled out correctly.
- Proficient using Windows OS and Microsoft office products.
- Very good Excel knowledge. Ability to create, manipulate and transfer data between spreadsheets with ease.
- Macro (VBA) knowledge helpful
- Ability to chase and drive engineers for information as required
- Ability to easily integrate into a team
- Office role based in Westferry, Canary Wharf
- 0800-16:30. 5 days a week
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560