We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer for our client based in Leicester.
The Lead Software Engineer will manage a team of software engineers to deliver project(s) to requisite quality standards within time and budget. They will take responsibility for the delivery of the technical scope of the project throughout the complete project lifecycle from initial concept design through to handover and completion.
At least 5 years Software Development Background and full software lifecycle experience using the following technologies:
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)toolset
- Agile, Waterfall and V model lifecycles
- Database schema design and associated SQL query experience.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010 using C# as the programming language with the Microsoft dot net framework version 2.0 onwards.
- Web application programming using web services and ASP .NET
- Designing and implementing mission critical high availability systems, preferably in an industrial automation environment.
- Ability to lead a team of skilled engineers, providing technical guidance, project support, reporting, personal guidance and support.
For more information please contact David Trogu on 0117 917 4560