Job Title: Operations Manage (Nights)
Location: Bow, London
Job ID: 765160
Our client, a leading FM company, are looking for an Operations Manager to join an exciting contract of theirs on a night shift pattern. The shift pattern is 3 on, 2 off 12 hour shifts. This is working on a contract with London Ambulance Service.
The main objective of the role is to oversee a team of staff that have responsibility for the replenishment and cleanliness for a large fleet of Ambulances.
• Support the company’s long term objectives and make appropriate contributions to divisional and corporate decision making.
• Develop and grow the business by actively encouraging a proactive and strategic business development attitude with all levels of employees.
• Appoint senior managers and oversee the appointment of key personnel within the contract, providing recommendations regarding recruitment, promotion and training.
• Support, lead and motivate the key managers within the contract.
• Manage the people development and succession planning within contract to ensure opportunities are created and key personnel and retained
• Senior practitioner of FM service delivery, across the entire Total Facilities Management spectrum, including construction management.
• Exceptional leadership and people management skills, experienced in leading multi disciplinary, multi site teams.
• Demonstrative experience of multiple client management.
• Experience of growing the business through organic growth and new business.
• Experience of operating in a complex, commercial, multi-divisional organisation.
• Proficient IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, and comfortable with numerical reasoning.
On offer is a salary up to £35k plus benefits package.
Please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post