Job Title: Payroll System Administrator
Job ID: 765161
- Working as part of a large Payroll team for a leading automotive company, you will be required to process Payroll efficiently and accurately for circa of 32,000 UK employees on a weekly and monthly basis.
- You’ll have ownership of ResourceLink System configuration requirements and upgrades and compliance of UK legislation and internal company policies, along with internal and external audit controls.
- Your key responsibilities as the Payroll Systems Administrator is to provide first line support for the Payroll department, escalating issues, assist with weekly/monthly payrolls ensuring successful BACS submission, and to be the point of contact for all purchase order, invoicing, and change requests.
- You’ll be working with multiple stakeholders so building and developing excellent working relationships is key in this role, where you’ll also deliver an excellent customer service.
- You’ll also be working with the wider Payroll team to deliver projects, process improvements and company objectives. You’ll work proactively in identifying changes to payroll and managing implications and impact of any change.
Working in the Payroll department as the Payroll System Administrator it is essential that you have a working knowledge and experience of ResourceLink System Support, along with advanced Excel skills.
Excellent customer service skills
Innovative in problem solving strategies
Excellent organizational and communication skills
On offer is a competitive salary of £35-40k plus a great benefits package.
If you are interested, please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post