We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Technical Architect for our client based in Leicester.
To perform software design of logistics solutions for baggage handling IT systems and perform governance to ensure that the implementation and testing follows the design.
To work within one or more project teams, working closely with each team’s Project Manager, Lead Engineer and the development, test and transition and support teams.
Key skills required:
At least 3 years’ experience in a software architect role, including:
- Demonstrable experience in writing design specifications for Information Systems.
- Proven capability in diagramming using the Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- Designing and implementing mission critical high availability systems
Experience of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or later using C# as the programming language with the Microsoft dot net frameworks.
- Web programming using web
services and asp .net
- Silverlight, WPF and Oracle technologies
- Oracle including 11g and 12c
Experience in the following aspects of this role:
- Software Design
- Operator Interface Design
- Database Design
- Requirements Tracking
- Design Review and Verification
- Code Review
For more information please contact David Trogu on 0117 917 4560