You will be required to will be required to take calls regarding tenancy related issues and rent related issues. You will also be required to scan and index documents. A DBS will be required for part of this role, however successful candidate can start prior to obtaining DBS as long as it’s been applied for.
- Practical experience of working in a large social housing provider.
- Demonstrable experience of working in tenancy management or in similar enforcement or community development role
- Significant practical experience of working in debt and benefit advice
- Practical experience of dealing with rent arrears owed by a social housing tenants
- Experience of cash handling and reconciliation of cash handling
- Experience of visiting customers/clients in a face to face in a service setting
- Experience of visiting customers/clients within their own environment eg home which may be outside of normal working hours – lone working
- Experience of needs/risk assessment and support planning
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the difficulties faced by people with debt problems
- Knowledge of welfare benefits and up to date benefits legislation
- Knowledge of IT applications such as windows applications; email; internet; intranet
- Temporary contract
- £14.34 per hour
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560