Pay rate: £23.36
Long term contract
Monday – Friday
I am currently recruiting for a role working as a Portfolio manager in west Yorkshire. Ideal candidate must have experience of the management and monitoring of output, outcomes / benefits, financial, performance, progress, risk and issues.
- Portfolio, programme or project management experience.
- Experience of providing support and advice on complex issues.
- Experience of making compelling business cases/ reports to a range of audiences.
- Demonstrable ability to monitor and report on significant budgets (e.g. Growth Deal 2017/18 budget of £100.59m), including long term financial planning and awareness of the impact of financial decisions on other areas of work.
- Proficient at data analysis, interpretation and manipulation.
- Relevant and recent experience of managing a range of funding programmes whilst working in a public - private sector partnership context, within a local government environment.
- Knowledge and experience of working with external funding sources including Government and European funding programmes (e.g. Growth Deal 2017/18 budget of £100.59m).
- Knowledge and experience of public financial systems.
- Hold a relevant professional qualification in a financial discipline (e.g. CIPFA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT).
- Hold a relevant professional qualification in portfolio, programme or project management (e.g. PRINCE2 Practitioner, MSP Practitioner, APM).
If you require more information please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560.